Re: ruby2.2 fuckup

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>For Aranym, I first need to run a X server to set up the system. You
>cannot configure Aranym headless.

Nonsense. I did so on the Xen domU in which the ARAnyM VM ara5 runs.

>Secondly, you need a manual, more complicated network configuration as

… well yes…

>To run Aranym, I basically need a Debian machine which is manually
>installed and configured, while for qemu, I can just spin up four

Ah, it’s not that much. And you can probably put the few things that
do need to be done on top of your FAI stuff.

OK @ the rest, but I could not let the first comment (X11) stand.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
15:39⎜«mika:#grml» mira|AO: "mit XFree86® wär’ das nicht passiert" - muhaha
15:48⎜<thkoehler:#grml> also warum machen die xorg Jungs eigentlich alles