Re: [buildd] Request for give-backs for globus-ftp-client

Hi Mattias!

On 12/30/2015 08:16 AM, Mattias Ellert wrote:
> The 30 minute timeout is way to aggressive for this package. The
> package builds OK for me in the aranym emulator, though the tests
> take a long time to run. The whole build in aranym took 60 hours
> and there were many hours between each new line of output on stdout
> when the tests were run. The buildds should be faster than building
> in an emulator, but 30 minutes timeout is too short.

The timeout isn't the problem per se but more likely again a problem
with qemu which sometimes has problems with multi-threading or
certain signals and then just dies.

> Please give back the package with a much longer timeout.

I can just build the package manually on Aranym. As long as
it's being built on qemu, it will most likely fail again.

As I said, we are working on improving qemu-m68k, but it's
not that trivial and there are also other ports waiting for
help.

Adrian

- --
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz