linux-m68k.org email forwarding verification

Hi all,

In preparation of moving the email forwarding of linux-m68k.org email
addresses to a different service, I'm verifying the existing aliases.

If you have a linux-m68k.org alias forwarding to another email address, you
should have received a verification email.
  - If you have received such an email, please follow the instructions inside,
  - If you haven't received such an email, but think you should have, please
    let me know, too.

Thanks, and Best Wishes for the New Year 2016!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds