Re: Debian/Linux on Atari TT

Hi,

FYI: Next Hatari version (to be released within a month)
has TT-RAM/32-bit, 030 MMU and 030 instruction+data
cache emulation.

Does somebody have either a readymade:
* ACSI image that should boot in real TT, or
* IDE image that should boot in real Falcon?

(I.e. one that contains bootloader and kernel in the image itself,
instead of kernel being separate like is done with Aranym images.)

I'd like to check whether there are any issues in running
that and see whether I can profile m68k Linux performance
with it, using Hatari's facilities[1] for that:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-
file/tip/doc/manual.html#Profiling

	- Eero

[1] Instruction count & cache miss profling, support
both for CPU & DSP, callgraphs etc.