Re: Log for attempted build of diodon_1.3.0-1 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Oliver Sauder dixit:

>This error seems to be caused by the library libzeitgeist-2.0 on the
>m68k platform so not quite sure whether Diodon will run smoothly even
>when it is successfully built - to be tested.

Hrm okay. That seems to be a GNOME thing… maybe one of the porters
can have a look into that (not my world).

>So now when nocheck is set no tests will be run.

Thanks! (In this case, it’s just about “it tried to build but failed,
and I need to inform the buildd about it anyway so why not inform the
maintainer as well”.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
(gnutls can also be used, but if you are compiling lynx for your own use,
there is no reason to consider using that package)