Re: Log for attempted build of diodon_1.3.0-1 on m68k (dist=unstable)

On 05.06.2015 17:05, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> fail
>
> It fails in the testsuite with below text; of course, it should
> not have attempted to run the testsuite in the first place because
> this build was with 'nocheck' in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
>
> /TestZeitgeistClipboardStorage/test_add_text_item:
>
> (/«PKGBUILDDIR»/_build_/tests/diodon-test:23425): GLib-CRITICAL **: Source ID 21 was not found when attempting to remove it
> exec gdb failed: No such file or directory

This error seems to be caused by the library libzeitgeist-2.0 on the
m68k platform so not quite sure whether Diodon will run smoothly even
when it is successfully built - to be tested.

It's true that at this point DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS is not supported by the
package. I therefore updated the package and added DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS
support you can find here
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/diodon/diodon_1.3.0-2.dsc

So now when nocheck is set no tests will be run.

Cheers,
Oliver