Re: antlr3 on slow machines

Emmanuel Bourg dixit:

>This issue only affects non arch all packages depending on antlr, I
>don't think there are many of them and fixing the issue with an extra
>command line parameter is trivial.

Hmm.

udd=> SELECT source, version, architecture FROM sources WHERE release='sid' AND build_depends LIKE '%antlr3%';
        source         |    version    | architecture
-----------------------+---------------+--------------
 sqljet                | 1.1.10-1      | all
 openjfx               | 8u20-b26-3    | any all
 netbeans              | 7.0.1+dfsg1-5 | all
 logol                 | 1.7.0-2       | any all
 logol                 | 1.6.9-3       | any all
 libnb-platform18-java | 7.4+dfsg1-2   | all
 herold                | 6.1.0-1       | all
 forked-daapd          | 22.0-2        | any
 forked-daapd          | 22.0-1        | any
 eclipselink           | 2.5.1-2       | all
 belle-sip             | 1.3.0-1.1     | any
(11 rows)

Unsure if the query is really “enough” (IMHO B-D should be
split off into their own table so we can do exact package
name matches), but if it is, and if the “architecture”
column is what I think it is, we have:

• openjfx
• logol
• forked-daapd
• belle-sip

That’s indeed not much for the respective maintainers to fix.

Debian-Multimedia, can you do that for your packages, so we
see whether the fix indeed works?

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.