Re: antlr3 on slow machines (was Re: Log for attempted build of forked-daapd_22.0-1 on m68k (dist=unstable))

Le 24/02/2015 13:23, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

> Bálint Réczey dixit:
>
>> Not that I am lazy but I think instead of patching every package using
>> antlr antlr itself should be patched to use higher default timeouts on
>> slow platforms.
>
> can we please get some sort of feedback on this?
> Revisiting because the next forked-daapd build failed.

This issue only affects non arch all packages depending on antlr, I
don't think there are many of them and fixing the issue with an extra
command line parameter is trivial.

I have no strong opinion on this, I tend to prefer sticking to the
default upstream settings, but if you think patching antlr is better
feel free to go ahead.

Emmanuel Bourg