Re: profiling 68k code with an emulator (was: meeting planning)

Hi,

And the reason why this could be relevant for debian-68k
is the Hatari profiler used to find out & optimize all
the bottlenecks in that game:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-
file/tip/doc/manual.html#Profiling

That profiler might also be useful in profiling some
68k Linux performance issues (or hangs).

Earlier Linux didn't work with Hatari emulator because its
(030) MMU emulation wasn't complete.  Now it should be.

So... Does somebody have a readymade ACSI image that should boot
in real TT or IDE image that should boot in real Falcon?  I.e.
one that contains bootloader and kernel in the image itself,
instead of kernel being separate like is done with Aranym images.

I'd like to try it with Hatari to see whether there are any
further issues that need to be fixed on Hatari side before
68k Linux runs in it.

	- Eero