libvirt is currently held by liburcu

    ./urcu/uatomic.h:23:2: error: #error "Cannot build: unrecognized architecture detected."

liburcu probably just needs patches to use GCC’s atomic builtins
for m68k. It is needed, via sheepdog, for libvirt, which again is
needed for the lvm2 / redhat-cluster / corosync circular build-deps.

On a more positive note, m68k Perl 5.20 transition is going nicely.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“ah that reminds me, thanks for the stellar entertainment that you and certain