Re: Partitioning Mac drives

On 05/02/2014 02:37 PM, Jack Ponissi wrote:
> It has been a long time since I did this but I don't think you can
> actually use gparted on mac68k, the tool for the job comes under the
> name mac-fdisk (or pdisk if it's directly from apple's sources).

I was actually doing the partitioning on my PC, not on the Mac. And
since Linux has no problems detecting the partition table of the
Macintosh drive as well as libparted being able to read and modify
the partition table, I assume that there has to be a bug in either
libparted or the kernel that renders the Mac partition table invalid.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz