Re: Partitioning Atari Falcon in order to run linux/m68k

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 12:09 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> I'd love to do some further testing. However, I haven't been able to
> boot 3.12 on my Amigas yet. Neither elgar (A4000) nor merlin (A1200)
> like to boot with 3.12. elgar seems to be stuck forever (it doesn't
> show any output beyond what you see), while merlin gets a kernel panic.

Merlin crashes because of the futex_init() issue on '030.

Does elgar get further without "debug=ser"? You can use "debug=mem" instead,
and run the "dmesg" tool under AmigaOS.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds