Broken packages: schroot and ssh

Hello!

Just a short heads-up: Both schroot and ssh should not be upgraded at
the moment on m68k installations since the common packages of these
two packages have newer version numbers than the m68k binary packages.

Simply dist-upgrading them will purge all of it and render a buildd
machine unusable. This just happened to me on elgar, so read before
pressing "y" ;). I blame it on the fact that the dist-upgrade takes
longer than on my amd64 machines and I just closed the serial console.

@Thorsten:

Can you schedule schroot and ssh to be built next?

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz