Re: BigRamPlus arrived

Geert,

Might be cleanest - please bump the bootinfo version in that case so we can
fall back to some default logic if the device tree is absent.

Oops, I forgot to insert the obligatory smiley.

Do tell ... I was briefly wondering about that. Weirder things have happened.

I don't think it's worth the effort to add DT support for the existing
platforms.
If we *have* to, we can handle it in a boot wrapper. All information is in the
existing bootinfo and arch/m68k/<mach>/config.c.

So order of appearance in bootinfo == order of priority?

Which reminds me - I still need to test making a chunk of ST-RAM available to atafb via ioremap(), for a quick fix to the TT boot problems.

Cheers,

	Michael

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
                                -- Linus Torvalds