Re: BigRamPlus arrived

On 12/08/2013 02:00 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> What's the last version you have? I have a few more local changes that
> I haven't released so far.

The current one from Debian. I haven't found the time yet to re-install
my Mac Mini G4 with Debian so I have a PowerPC build host (zorroutils
is available for m68k and powerpc).

If you have a newer version around, just let me know.

>> and update the Zorro device database. I already found someone [1] who
>> provided me with a regularly updated database which I can use.
>>
>> I have a Perl script which converts the output of his utility into
>> something zorroutils can use.
>>
>>> [1] http://aminet.net/package/util/libs/BoardsLib
>
> Ah, didn't know about this one.

It's very comprehensive and the guy works together with Jens Schoenfeld,
so he's got all recently released Zorro boards in his database.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz