Re: Aw: Re: Bits from ARM porters

Steffen,

That being said: becoming a DD would be ok for me, but would it be ok with the project as well? The scope of my work would be rather limited, I think...

We have non-programming DDs
http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20101019
http://www.debian.org/vote/2010/vote_002
which is not exactly what we want since those lack the upload privileges, but it would get Ingo the (overdue) member status.

My vote counts for very little these days, but I'd be all for it - I had totally forgotten how badly the project had let down Ingo and who knows how many others in a similar situation. Denial, I guess.

Cheers,

	Michael

Cheers,

Steffen