Re: vtk / m68k

On 2013-12-06 10:59, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
We should increase the timeout on all buildds, I think...
kullervo just failed to build kate... while creating the kate-dbg package. All the other debs have already been created. Three days wasted, or should I
upload the debs without the dbg package?

I had already several of those wasted packages on Spice. There I thought it was due to the low memory and all the swapping that is involved when building the *.deb. Funny enough I think all those failed at the *-dbg.deb as well. Can this be caused by xz as compression tool?

Can somebody remind me how to increase the timeout on a per package base?
Or how to tell the build which packages I do not want him to build?

Back then we used a unified list that were downloaded from Stephens webspace and used by some @includes in the config. I don't know whether this @include still works, but when it does we should use that approach again instead of maintaining on each buildd such a list.

--
Ciao...          //    Fon: 0381-2744150
.     Ingo     \X/     http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.