Re: vtk / m68k

Mathieu Malaterre dixit:

>  In case you did not notice vtk FTBFS on m68k:
>
>http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=vtk&arch=m68k&ver=5.8.0-14.1&stamp=1385404238

Mh, I didn’t notice myself as it wasn’t my buildd.

Now, doesn’t GCC normally retry on segfault and tell us
whether it’s reproducible or not? Also, it doesn’t say
in which function… this is a new one.

I note that vtk has never built before on m68k according
to buildd.d-ports.org (after the move to it). Did it ever
build when in the main archive?

I could probably build it manually, just to see.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil