Re: Reconsidering my m68k work

Wouter Verhelst dixit:

>I'm not going to stop doing anything; I'll still be around. For now,

Thanks!

>however, I'd appreciate it if "someone else" could take over maintenance
>of spice and arrakis (and any other machine I ostensibly maintain but
>that I'm not aware of ;-).

I could do the “everyday” stuff: updating the chroot, maintaining
the stuff outside it if needed, reading buildd mails, etc.

I think you have got my SSH key, so if I should do that, just
tell me which IPs or Legacy IPs to use for which boxen (or DNS).

>I'll probably spend some time "soon" at getting d-i back into shape. But

That would definitely be appreciated!

We need some sort of “testing” distribution and migration, both
to combine unstable and unreleased and to have something that’s
installable… really. But I think I saw a patch for debootstrap
to have dpo support in my INBOX somewhere… which I also still
need to test…

>having things that need doing but which aren't getting done because I
>can't motivate myself to do them anymore isn't helping.

Right.

Good luck,
//mirabilos
--