Reconsidering my m68k work

Hi all,

There isn't anything in Debian that I've been as long involved in as
this port; but these days, I'm having some motivational issues related
to it.

I don't want to be wasting my own and other's time by doing a poor job
of it, so I'm going to rethink what I'll be doing related to the port
anymore.

I'm not going to stop doing anything; I'll still be around. For now,
however, I'd appreciate it if "someone else" could take over maintenance
of spice and arrakis (and any other machine I ostensibly maintain but
that I'm not aware of ;-).

I'll probably spend some time "soon" at getting d-i back into shape. But
having things that need doing but which aren't getting done because I
can't motivate myself to do them anymore isn't helping.

Regards,

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/