Any need for 68k Mac hardware?

I've got a lot of 68K Mac hardware and I'm going to be thinning the antique computer herd a bit. I have run Debian/m68k Potato and Sarge on some of these machines and would love to see the port come back to life. I can't contribute much to the effort at this point, but I would be willing to donate some hardware if it would be of value, and if shipping can be arranged.

I would still like to hang on to my Q840av's and Q660av, and a couple Quadra 700s, but I could probably let go of one or two other Q700s, a couple Mac II ci systems, a Centris 650, a Performa 600, one or more Performa 63xes, and assorted others.

I would be particularly interested in helping EMILE development if a machine I have could be of any use there. It's been a while since I played with it, but I think the Centris 650 has a fair amount of RAM (for a 68K Mac).

Shipping would be from Kansas, U.S.

JCE