Re: [RFC] m68k: Update defconfigs for v3.9

Finn Thain dixit:

>I think the correct fix would be a bootloader that disables the SCC irq
>sources. But a kernel patch would help until bootloaders are fixed.

Can asm code to do that be put into early kernel (asm) part?
IIRC head.S or somesuch.

Just a Devil’s Advocate’s thought,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is