Re: linux 3.8.12-1 (atari flavour) does not boot

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 01:39:22PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Wouter Verhelst dixit:
>
> >Christian used to do the kernels.
>
> Then I mis-remembered.
>
> >I suspect he still does?
>
> I sure hope so???

You saw Ingo's calculation yesterday, 2008? I tried to build an optimized
kernel for aahz/crest/kullervo some weeks ago so they could use the full
memory.  I have disabled a lot of drivers that are not needed on these
machines, but the kernel did not become much smaller, I am afraid.  If you
send me the config, I can have a look.  But many of the options don't say
much to me anymore...

Christian