Re: linux 3.8.12-1 (atari flavour) does not boot

On 13-05-13 23:29, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:
>
>> Kernel images fail to boot on Atari if they're bigger than 4 MiB.
>
> OK, thanks. What about the others (amiga, bvme*, mac, two mvme*)?
>
> Who’s in charge of the Debian kernel configs (IIRC Stephen Marenka
> and Wouter Verhelst)?

Me? Whatever gave you that idea?

Christian used to do the kernels. I suspect he still does?

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/