Re: Which initrd for network install on Amiga?

On 01-04-13 04:46, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Al Zick dixit:
>
>> But is there an old stable version of Debian m68k?
>
> None worth mentioning. The last formal release was sarge,
> and there was a snapshot of unstable at the time of etch
> release (IIRC) called etch-m68k.
>
> However, there is absolutely no upgrade path.
>
> The one thing you can do with them after installation is
> to use debootstrap, or tar+gzip, to create a new chroot
> of unstable+unreleased (tricky, better use multistrap)
> or extract a tarball of one, as shown on the install
> wiki page.

I've been thinking about creating a CD image. It looks somewhat complex,
and would require me to have a full mirror; but if we make sure that it
contains all the required files to debootstrap off, that would give
people something to install from. And with the nativehd variant, you
don't even have to burn a CD-ROM to be able to install.

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy
requires you to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once,