Re: Modernizing a Macintosh LC III

On Tue, 19 Nov 2013, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> Might be worth leaving one platform out of the multiplatform set at a
> time to see whether that rogue driver is from Amiga, Atari or what else.

The problem is, I didn't use debian sources and toolchain to build a
working kernel. So the first step would be to reproduce the fault with the
same sources (mainline 3.12) and also confirm that the fault is not
toolchain dependent. At that point, git bisect starts to look good (again,
assuming a fast cross-compiler and suitable hardware at hand...)

Finn