Re: zsh vs. zsh-common version mismatch

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 11:53:02AM +0200, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
> Am Sonntag 20 Oktober 2013, 11:44:33 schrieb Christian T. Steigies:
>
> > On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 11:05:43AM +0200, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
> > > there's a version mismatch between zsh (5.0.2-3) and its dependency
> > > zsh-common
> > > (5.0.2-5) which prevents zsh installation on m68k:
> > http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=zsh&suite=sid
> >
> > It has not been built yet. I don't know if the needs-build list is sorted
> > alphabetically, but right now there are "only" 579 packages to build, and
> > zsh should in that list somewhere.
>
> I could try to apt-get source, build the package myself and upload it
> somewhere. Or is the buildd system the only way to get packages into debian.

The package will be scheduled for building eventually. Is it urgent to get
this built? Of course you can try to build it yourself, but unless you have
upload rights to debian-ports, I doubt you can get it included in
debian-ports. If we could get m68k back into debian propper, it would be
easier.

I'll try to get zsh scheduled for building on crest.

Christian