Re: [m68k] eglibc expected(?) testsuite results

Wouter Verhelst dixit:

>get any reply; presumably he's not active anymore (or wasn't at the time
>-- if you read this Stephen, please to pipe up). In the interest of

Last time I heard from him was when he set up the first
version of the Aranym/Quick wiki page and image.

bye,
//mira“we probably should use IRC more”bilos
--
  “Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
          a peeing section in a swimming pool.”