Re: [m68k] eglibc expected(?) testsuite results

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:50:36AM +1100, Finn Thain wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Dec 2011, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>
> > Finn Thain dixit:

> > >You just promoted me to Debian Developer.
> >
> > https://nm.debian.org/
> >
> > But jokes aside, you don?t need to be DD for that.
>
> Jokes aside, your request is what exactly?
>
> You want me to hop on the Debian Developer learning curve, set up suitable
> systems and jump through the relevant hoops? I'd prefer to believe that
> you were joking rather than simply unreasonable.
>
> Is there finally no Debian Developer with a physical machine on which to
> test a Debian package?

Physical hardware is not the issue (I have several), but time is. The
fact that I'm only replying to this mail right now should give you an
idea how much backlog I've accumulated.

I'm planning on focussing on reviving my m68k machines after FOSDEM
(next weekend). Aurelien, if you read this: last time I asked you for
direct access, you told me to talk to Stephen. I tried that, but didn't
get any reply; presumably he's not active anymore (or wasn't at the time
-- if you read this Stephen, please to pipe up). In the interest of
expediency: could you add me to the relevant ACLs, and explain things
that need explaining (if any) to me?

I'll then try to get at least quickstep, hopefully more machines, back
up and running.

[...]

the following formula:

pi zz a