Re: [RFC] m68k: Update defconfigs

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> Finn, Michael: as pmaczilog uses platform devices, it can be made to
> work on Atari, too?

I would think so. I don't recall anything peculiar about the platform
device variant though the overlapping MMIO address ranges in the platform
resources for the mac are a bit strange. You may need to add suitable
delays to the register access routines. If you do any work on this driver,
you should probably base it on Ben's tree as the recent changes are fairly
significant.

Finn