Re: About gcc builtin atomics

Ingo Jürgensmann dixit:

> True. I'm building gcc-4.6 right now and this genmapthingie really lasted long.
> I think I started the build yesterday evening and today around noon it was done
> with that genmapthingie.

It’s doing that thrice, of course, as the Debian package
does a full bootstrap. I’m busying myself with gnat-4.6
at the moment.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Darwinism never[…]applied to wizardkind. There's a more than fair amount of[…]
stupidity in its gene-pool[…]never eradicated[…]magic evens the odds that way.