Re: Needs-Build: 4833

Hi Geert,
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:10 AM, schmitz
<schmitz@biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
(What is the status of the Atari ethernet drivers in your tree, Geert? What
needs to be done to get them submitted upstream?)

The same as last time when we had strawberries in our garden ;-)
The last patch series I sent was in August (IRQ chip definition for timer D interrupt, and make use of that in the NE2000 driver). With these changes (and the ones before, from June) there should be no need for more than minimal changes to ne.c. So what else do I need to provide for that driver?

Cheers,