Re: Help: symlink problems building openjdk-6

I guess we should let it use __sync_val_compare_and_swap instead then?

That one’s interesting: it makes an idle-spin instead of busy-spin:

Is there something wrong with threads (whatever façette of it)?

Is there another thread supposed to join in and break the deadlock? Lock initialized wrong?

Just a stray thought ...

(hoping this will reach you via one of the lists, as you appear to refuse mail from me otherwise)