Re: Updating w.d.o/{intro/organization#distribution,ports/}

I have a apple 68k mac (centris 610) that works and if I can get debian 68k on it id be glad to help port things. Other than that I have a bunch of x86 stuff...

On Apr 5, 2012 6:11 PM, "Thorsten Glaser" <tg@mirbsd.de> wrote:
David Prévot dixit:

>The ports and ports-like part of our organization page [1] might be
>pretty outdated on the members side. Could you please confirm that the
>members list of your team is still accurate, or provide an updated list.

I’m looking for the m68k porters myself. I’m not able to continue
this on my own (nor did I initially intend to). Also, since the
freeze is nearing, it’s been getting harder to get any patches in,
especially into the toolchain. Or support from maintainers. Also,
I’m getting short on hacking time. So please, porters, speak up.

David: you got the list name wrong, see header for the correct one.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is