Re: progress

Laurent Vivier dixit:

>A little bit late, but I've a fork of qemu managing (real) m68k:
>
>git clone http://git.gitorious.org/qemu-m68k/qemu-m68k.git
>
>It is based on previous work from Andreas Schwab.
>
>I allows to "chroot" to a filesystem populated with aranym.

Ah, okay, thanks. I do use ARAnyM though; that was just walking
through the Debian cross-compilation howto, which suggested to
use qemu for testing. (Plus, I don’t cross-compile, anyway…)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is