Re: progress

Le mercredi 29 décembre 2010 à 20:35 +0000, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :
> Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:
>
> >> root@zigo:~ # qemu-m68k ./hello
> >> Segmentation fault
>
> >> (Looks as if qemu isn’t up to it…)

A little bit late, but I've a fork of qemu managing (real) m68k:

git clone http://git.gitorious.org/qemu-m68k/qemu-m68k.git

It is based on previous work from Andreas Schwab.

I allows to "chroot" to a filesystem populated with aranym.

Some binaries like vi, nano or gcc segfault, but I'm searching why.

--
"Tout ce qui est impossible reste à accomplir"    Jules Verne