Re: gcc-4.6

Am 26.11.2011 um 21:02 schrieb Thorsten Glaser:

>> If so… porters, any reason to not switch to gcc-4.6?
> Anything? Otherwise I’d say, let’s do it and see what breaks,
> but ONLY IF we can keep gcj-4.4 for the time being. But then,
> I’m not an m68k porter and don’t believe having the authority
> to say so (or the will to be at fault when everything goes up
> in flames).

Hmmm, why not a porter? You're doing so much work on the porting front...

I would like to hear the opinion of Wouter and/or Stephen as well on this issue. I, for example, can't judge on this issue and don't oversee possible side effects...

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc