Re: Trouble compiling stock Linux-3.0.8 for m68k using gcc-4.2.4

Oh yes, "make defconfig".

No, the config I used was an undefined something - I just said "make"
more or less, maybe I said "make config" before without actually
changing much.

Thanks everybody!  As I said, now I need to wait for some m68k hardware.

BTW, are the lists actually archived somewhere?

Regards,
Enver