Re: linux-2.6_2.6.38-5_m68k.changes ACCEPTED

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 07:38:22AM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> Do we really want to compile wireless on m68k? AFAIK we don't have any.

I don't think we have any drivers working right now, but if we ever
fix PCMCIA support for real on any of the systems with slots we could
get the orinoco_cs driver working. I don't have the time, but I do
have a PowerBook 190 and some PCMCIA cards to try out. It's on the
very long list of things I'd like to look at eventually.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com