Re: Wiki

On 2/1/2011 6:30 AM, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
Hi Scott,

you only replied to me, not to the mailing list. Since you
addressed Britt specifically, I’m taking it back there, but
you’ll need to bounce your posting there yourself as it got
mangled here (basically all non-7bit characters) because
your MTA is broken and mine pedantic.

Hah. Tricked by the oldest trick in the book. You'd think I'd have learned by now not to assume a mailing list has itself as the reply-to.

I think I've changed the format for this address to ASCII. It's been awhile since I've worried about it in Thunderbird.

Scott Holder dixit:

color I moved up to my old IIci running A/UX and Mac OS 8.1,

*puppy eyes* Please, pretty please, give me ssh access (or, if
must be, telnet access from some box at your place I can ssh
into) to the A/UX with at least one, if not more, compilers
installed, so that I can port mksh to it ☺

Don't see any reason why not. I can't remember if it's 3.0.1 or 3.1 if it matters. Give me a bit, I'm currently moving my wife into my house and stuff is pretty discombobulated. Not sure about compilers, it's pretty much just a default install right now but I'm pretty handy with such things and can likely get something installed no problem.

https://www.mirbsd.org/mksh.htmhttp://packages.debian.org/mksh

I can send you an ssh public key for access, signed with my
Debian PGP key, if you want.

I don't really have anything private or important (or anything at all) on there, don't mind just giving you free rein on the thing. Not like you'd have any interest in breaking it, and I'd almost be impressed if anyone got any current malware-type things running on it ;) It's too bad the Diimo 50mhz 68030 accelerator doesn't seem to work under A/UX. It'd really bump it up.

Haven't had a chance to check on the 2.6 kernels. I did manage to get a dist-upgrade to something claiming to be etch-m68k going last night, was still churning away this morning stuck on a question. We'll see how it goes. At least it has Firefox 2.x!

Scott