Re: gcc bug?

Dixi quod…

>gcc-4.4-real "$@" >/tmp/g1.$$ 2>/tmp/g2.$$ || {

Ouch, needs rm here as well, obviously. Well, cowbuilder --login,
so, no harm done…

>        echo >&2 gcc-4.4: retrying with -O0

>Ok now that I’ve been beaten, let’s see whether this works…

make[4]: Entering directory /root/ul/util-linux-2.17.2/shlibs/uuid/src'
  CC     clear.lo
  CC     compare.lo
  CC     copy.lo
  CC     gen_uuid.lo
gcc-4.4: retrying with -O0
  CC     isnull.lo
  CC     pack.lo
  CC     parse.lo
  CC     unpack.lo

It does \o/

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> Hi, does anyone sell openbsd stickers by themselves and not packaged
> with other products?
No, the only way I've seen them sold is for $40 with a free OpenBSD CD.
	-- Haroon Khalid and Steve Shockley in gmane.os.openbsd.misc