Re: gcc done, eglibc problem

Finn Thain dixit:

>I did some tests, and it seems that you can avoid the problem with
>libc_MIN_KERNEL_SUPPORTED = 2.6.16

Ouch, that wouldn’t be enough to trigger the mentioned preinst
security checks.

>Higher minimum versions don't work without patching.

What kind of patching would that be?

>yet. I never got around to sending it.

You have already something? Do you think it would be possible to
get the Debian eglibc maintainers to include it (what’s their
policy, similar to the Linux maintainers’ or more open)?

Thanks,
//mirabilos
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt