Crest Status

Am 20.05.2010 um 21:25 schrieb Christian T. Steigies:

> Apropos hardware, does anybody know what is wrong with crest?

Crest crashed 1-2 weeks ago and for some reason it is not coming up again. The reboot goes well, the disk LED shows activity, but apparently there's no network nor a login. Maybe it hangs somewhere in fscking the disk after that long uptime?
The people at NMMN wanted to hook up a serial cable to either elgar or kullervo. Maybe I should get in contact again with them how the status is...

Unfortunately my old Amiga monitor at NMMN seems to be dead (high frequency noises and no picture).

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc