Re: bogl: don't know screen type 1

I tried to boot 2.6.29 or whatever... It was so slow compared to 2.4 i
donno what to say, except its crap. Not a surprise if gcc produces
crappier and crappier 68k binaries anyway. Why the hell isnt freescale
on top of this? Fuck damn they should be on top of this and the
68050/70 the natami is trying out, and bloody include talent like Carl
S and Dave H that know what the heck the 68k, electronics, and the
amiga is about....