Re: status of Q950

Hi,

Your email is archived in the list archives, and it does appear to be the
same bug. I gather that you tested vmlinuz-2.6.29-1-11 at the time.

I don't know which version you are using at present, but the latest deb is
probably this one (?)
http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/pool-m68k/main/l/linux-2.6/linux- image-2.6.29-2-mac_2.6.29-5_m68k.deb
which is dated 19th May, so it seems to be older than the bug fix.

2.6.30 appears to have the necessary patches. If you want to test the
current mainline kernel, I can build one for you.

I'm running this version:
http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/m68k/images/daily/kernels/

downloaded the 3rd of may. It is the same  version I used on the Q950.
 The file seemed a new build, but still from the 2.6.29 series.

Is there another up-to date repository? Or were the patches backported perhaps?

Thank you,

  Riccardo