Re: status of Q950

Hi,

IN nay case thanks for keeping up the good work! My next tests will be
on the IIfx.

I'd be interested to hear how it runs on that machine. I don't have one so
I've never been able to test it.

It boots; albeit quite slowly. A prompt comes up!

As soon as I try to telnet into the machine, it dies, the ethernet driver gives up.

trigger_send() called with the transmitter busy.

I am pretty sure I had this problems months ago and thus gave temporarily the IIfx up. But I couldn't find my old mail.

Riccardo