Re: toolchain, was Re: bogl: don't know screen type 1

*hurm* Well if it is the case that some dev at freescale has assumed
that producing binaries in a certain way that makes sense for the
coldfire series ( which might resemble the original enough to make it
seem sensible )  might explain the slowdown were seeing _across the
line_ ( be it amigaos linux or fuckos).

Bernd Roesch ( now included weather he likes it or not, sorry :) has
also made remarks and comparisons about this. As has the amigaos dev's
of ffmpeg, which has made it bleeding clear in the posts linked to

So no the slowdown from 333,340 to 4xx is not only amigaos, its
clearly visible booting the linux kernel too ... .