Re: kullervo and tipa

Hi All,

> Upgrading kullervo now ... (I had to update tzdata before it would have a chance
> tp work).

crest and kullervo are updated - kullervo managed to lose build-essential in the
chroot though. My bad ...

I'll try to fix from the snapshots - failing that. I will mirror the crest
chroot over to kullervo. May take a while though.

I have given back the backlog of failed packages that had been listed as
building on kullervo and crest, hoping that some will be buildable now.