etch-m68k

Hey,

as I was unable to find any etch-m68k uploads done after June 2008, I
just disabled that suite on ftp.debian.org. The suite will stay around
on ftp-master and the mirrors as long as regular etch does, and will be
archived together with it on archive.debian.org, but no changes
(uploads) are allowed anymore.

This saves us some 20 til 30 minutes *per* dinstall run in just not
having to regenerate all the meta files for it.

--
bye, Joerg
>  I. What would you do if a package has no sane default configuration?
>     (There is *no* default configuration that works on most systems!)
   The best thing to do would be to add such a default configuration.