Re: Linux/m68k on Atari

Hi,

> > http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/m68k/images/daily/kernels/vmlinuz-2.6.26-1-atari
> > with the bootstrap program from:
> > http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/m68k/images/daily/tools/atari/
>
> Bummer, I would've hoped those worked. The only CT60 bug report I have
> is at <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=300730> but I
> was hoping we'd fixed that bug and had a failure to communicate.

That one was the ramdisk eating up all of ST-RAM, leaving atafb with memory
outside the VIDEL addressable range. Sorted by reserving some ST-RAM for atafb
up front.

> I'm pretty sure Michael Schmitz has a working CT60 with debian tools.

Still mostly running 2.4 because of the buildd, but yes. I built 2.6.26-12 in
December and must have tested it. I still have the build tree around so I can go
back and retry. -1 seems a bit old though. -9 had the keyboard init fix; it
would invariably die on me without that patch but it did always work for
Christian (I still have a Skunk accelerator fitted that would be triggered by
the botched keyboard init, at least that was my guess).